Remove the stains from: beer, glue, oil, blood, coffee, grass, fruits using this tips:
– Stains from beer, from your table cloth, you can remove it with hot water, immediately after the straining.
– The stains on the clothes you can remove with one solution made of muriate and shpiritus in same relative.
– The stains from blood wash them immediately with cold water; if the stains are still here add a little bit salt. After wash the cloth with soap.
– The stains from egg white, remove them with cold water. The stains from egg yolk make them softly with a glycerin, after wash the cloth with warm water.
– To remove the stains from oil use a rye flour or talcum powder. Put the powder or the flour on the stain and rub it, then strain with cold water. After wash the cloth well with hot water.
– Remove the grass stain from silk with cleaning gasoline.
– Coffee stains can be removed with washing the cloth immediately, and then with soap. If the stain is made with white coffee use as glycerin.
– The stains on the clothes made by potatoes remove them with some drops of baby oil and then wash it well.
– Remove the bubble gum from the clothes easy! Let it stay in the fridge 1 day!
– Glue stains, make them soft with hot water and then rub the cloth with vinegar. After wash the cloth well.
– Fresh milk stain you can remove with cold water, and older with solution of ammonia.